Top 10 Tools for SEO in 2020
Top 10 Tools for SEO in 2020
SEO tools are powerful allies for e-commerce, but they can also seem like an immense challenge for entrepreneurs and other SEO service provider company.
After all, we sometimes find websites or tools that explain what SEO is and how to use an SEO tool – but we rarely find concrete tips on which tools are best or which should be avoided because they are too complicated. That’s why we contacted more than 30 experts in SEO tools: we wanted to know if they would help us in the task of compiling a detailed guide with the best SEO techniques and with the tools that promise to help (a lot) entrepreneurs in 2020.
1. Ahrefs: SEO tool for keywords
The Ahrefs is undoubtedly the most popular SEO tool of the Internet, second only to Google in terms of size and resources. One of the great positives of Ahrefs, in addition to the excellent search for keywords, is the possibility to analyze and highlight the pages and sections of the store that need to be optimized so that the site can perform better in the search engines.
It looks great, but there’s more: you can also use Ahrefs to determine the most used backlinks on competing sites, which can serve as a starting point for building content on your own site.
As much as it is not necessary to have a Search Console account for your store to be ranked as an option in the search results, it is through this account that you will be able to control very important aspects of the SEO process, such as the content that will be indexed and the public display of your site.
SEMRush is an extremely popular SEO tool among fans of SEO techniques. One of the most used features of the tool is the Domain vs. Analysis. Domain, in which it is possible to carry out a comparative analysis between your site and the sites of competitors.
If you are looking for an SEO tool capable of searching keywords or reporting on your store data, website traffic, and even your competitors’ websites, SEMRush is undoubtedly the ideal tool.
Developed by Neil Patel, Ubersuggest is an SEO tool that allows you to find the best keywords for a website or content. The tool is completely free, and lists from short words to those of the long tail type, in addition to making some suggestions for similar content.
The metrics provided in Ubersuggest reports include keyword volume, level of competition, CPC, and seasonal trends.
An excellent SEO tool, Woorank also has free or paid subscription options and offers a number of different resources to monitor and analyze the data of your marketing strategies. Among the SEO techniques used by the tool, we highlight the possibility of tracking the keywords used by websites and stores in the same niche and building comprehensive reports on the performance of keywords.
If you are looking for an SEO tool to help in the process of developing content for your website, Woorank may be one of the best bets on the market.
A useful tool, which is nothing more than a toolbar inside your Chrome, bringing important metrics like DA and PA in a simple way, without the need to login etc.
You can easily find keywords on the competitor’s page, and thereby form your SEO strategy, highlight and differentiate links, as well as compare the metrics of links from different sites in SERPs.
If you need to do detailed SEO research anywhere, MozBar is one of the best options to consider.
You can unlock even more advanced features like Page Optimization and Keyword Difficulty with a MozPro subscription.
So they are no unknowns in the way, we will make clear what it is the Keyword Planner or Keyword Planner, okay?
Going straight to the point, it’s basically a tool from Google itself, free for all Adwords advertisers and users who have an account on the platform.
The tool’s function is comprehensive, but we can briefly say that as its name suggests, it will help advertisers in the structuring phase of their campaigns, mainly in the planning of keywords.
The advertiser can count on help to:
• Expand your existing campaigns.
• Create new campaigns for the Search Network.
• Get ideas for new keywords, terms, and ad groups.
• Check the performances of certain keyword lists.
• Maximize lists or create new ones based on old ones.
• Choose and set bid amounts and budgets that are able to compete positively in the market.
The Google Analytics is a web analysis tool important for campaigns and digital disclosures strategies, which through its platform can monitor the volume of visits and interactions on websites, it has easy access and is used all over the world, having two versions, the premium and free.
The premium version was launched in 2011 with new features only for the United Kingdom, USA, and Canada and has recently been arriving in India, made available by authorized resellers, being more used by websites of large companies, and which has a huge volume of visits.
Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a desktop program for crawling a site. An indispensable tool in conducting a technical audit.
Key features of the program:
• Search for broken pages and redirected pages. Display of anchors and the documents themselves, on which there are links to these pages.
• Search for pages with short, long, duplicate title tags, as well as title tags whose contents match the h1 tag.
• Search for pages with short, long, duplicate, and missing description meta tags.
• Search for pages on which the h1 tag occurs more than once or does not occur at all.
• Search for images with a large size, as well as with missing and long alt and title attributes of the img tag.
• Display information on meta tags that control search robots (attributes rel = “canonical”, rel = “next”, rel = “prev” of the link tag).
• Search for pages by a given fragment, unloading the contents of certain tags by regular expression (for example, you can parse all h5 headers or all texts on a site).
• Search for duplicate pages by the hash of the source code.
• Display site structure and page nesting level. Data visualization.
• Checking page load time.
Google’s Rich Results Testing tool is used to check whether structured markup is present on your website or not.